Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Anyone Swimming in UCD 50m?

• 08-11-2012 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1 johnny_boy

Hi there,

Ive recently joined the UCD sports centre and was wondering:
    a) if anyone knows if there are any open clubs/master's that swim there?
    b) if anyone is interested in a swim set at lunchtime any days during the week. I have plenty of structured sets but would prefer to do them with others. I also plan on doing an evening set more focussed on endurance once a week in the evening if anyone is interested.

I've been doing a great lunchtime swim set during lunch in sportsco but not a member there any more and would love to continue with it.

Any info/takers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭ groovyg

At the end of September I saw a notice up about masters sessions on a Tuesday, Thursday and I think there was one another night mentioned, you sign up for 10 weeks for €100.
    I didn't get around to signing up as I was away, when I came back the sign was taken down so I assumed you couldn't join them half way through the semester or you couldn't pay as you go. If they are running after Christmas I hope to do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭ SharkTale

Do you have to be a memeber to swim or can you pay as you go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭ groovyg

You have to be a member to use the pool, although I think some of the tri-clubs use it for sessions but they would only have access for the slots they are allocated.

Advertisement