Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do at English ryanair destinations for 13 year old?

Options
  • 08-11-2012 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me out. I'm thinking of bringing my 13 year old daughter to England overnight or for 2 nights as an Xmas pressie sometime after Xmas ( maybe Jan/Feb ) to where ever has cheap flights! But my question is where would be the best place to go with her so she has lots of things to do and wont get bored but in a city Ryanair flys into? I know London is a big place but is there other places that might have more things to do for her age?

Cheers guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

London, see if you can get a deal in a Jurys at the Angel or Croydon either way you are only 40 minutes from the west end shopping musicals and touristy things

Chessington world of adventure, Kew park Natural History Musem, Victoria and Albert has an exhibition on costumes since the War

Just off the top of me head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

A friend just brought her daughter to the Harry Potter Studios.. Reviews were great..

• Registered Users Posts: 31 biffo19

Cheers guys. Looks like it will be London alright. Appreciate the replies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Taffy Kat

I recommend Manchester.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Manchester

• Registered Users Posts: 27 junglejim1

London, fly into Gatwick, go for two nights at least.

• Advertisement
Advertisement