Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studio quality headphones decently priced?

Options
  • 08-11-2012 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

I'm hoping one of you can help me out in some way. I'm looking to buy some headphones as a present for someone and having little knowledge regarding technology I'm struggling a bit. As they course in college they are studying is a music technology course I'd like to get a good studio set of headphones that aren't too pricey. I was originally looking at Sennheiser headphones but the reviews aren't recommending them for what I want. Shure seems to be coming out on top with most the reviews however as I said I don't know much about them.

Can anyone recommend a make/model in the region of what I'm looking for? I plan on spending anywhere up to €70 on them.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

I got a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50S for $99.99 today. They are £133 on amazon....got them sent to my bro and he will bring them home for me next week....

www.soundprofessionals.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ffb

That's great I checked them out and the reviews were great...Just awaiting their arrival now. Thanks for your help!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

got mine, they need a decent burn in, but my god, they are spectacular

Advertisement