Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know what post?

Options
  • 07-11-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Sorry lads its driving me dolally here but I'm trying to find a post about a 5 year old who gets suspended from kindergarten. After a talk about drugs he told his mam he wanted to try the ones that make you see things that aren't really there? Does anyone know where this post is please . Trying to explain it to my sil cos her lad is the same as the little fella in the posts. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Wasn't that some sort of FB shoite that was in CVPL?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Showing all of my ignorance now but what is CVPL? Sorry.

Ps would you believe I'm actually scrolling Cool Vids right now. D'Oh. Talk about scarleh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Ha oakey dokey.

Im pretty sure it is in there. Some aul one postig inane rubbish about how great her kid is.

Im vague because I'm not sure if I was sober reading it...maybe im completely wrong. Have fun in there anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I don't know what you are talking about.
    Sounds like you're on drugs right now though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

I found it #429 in CVLP4, phew. As for being on them myself right now I wish, all grown up now my fun days are gone. Thanks guys.

Well I think we're done here then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement