Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

miele honeycomb drum dryer

Options
  • 07-11-2012 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Looking at tumble dryers right now... the missus insists we get miele, because the honeycomb drum is better for clothing :rolleyes: i still want to buy a good dryer but dont really want to stretch that far price-wise. was thinking of Bosch classixx7 which i heard from few sources is excellent. does anyone have an experience with any of the machines? is the honeycomb in dryers making any difference really? any recommendations?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

tsuzmir wrote: »
    Looking at tumble dryers right now... the missus insists we get miele, because the honeycomb drum is better for clothing :rolleyes: i still want to buy a good dryer but dont really want to stretch that far price-wise. was thinking of Bosch classixx7 which i heard from few sources is excellent. does anyone have an experience with any of the machines? is the honeycomb in dryers making any difference really? any recommendations?
    thanks

Hi Tsuzmir

We have a Miele Honycomb self condensing dryer. We have had it about 15 years maybe more and its been great. Its never had a fault . Ditto for the Miele washing machine we bought at the same time .

You can put say a few bits of clothing in set the temp, normal, low, iron dry etc etc and it turns the heat off when the clothing reaches the setting selected. IE you dont have to set a drying time .

It keeps rotating the clothing in a non crease mode ( no heat) until you take them out. I know Miele are expensive but they are nearly of commercial standard and seem to last for years!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

I have a Bosch Classixx & am very happy with it. It has sensor drying, so there is no timer but a variety of different programmes, the dryer stops once the clothes are dry but keeps tumbling intermittently to prevent creasing. Would highly recommend it.

Advertisement