Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dead drive question!

Options
  • 07-11-2012 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

hey guys,
    just a quick question, i got hold of an elite console but the drive is dead it is a hitachi 47dj, is there any way to get th key from it or is this console useless. it wont show up in jf it is totally dead.any advice or help would be great!
    thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

You can glitch the console to boot Xell and recover the DVD key. It's a handy enough process but you might as well go the whole hog and glitch the console rather than solder it in, recover the DVD key and remove it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

this sound like its way out of my league, is there place that you know could do this for me?
    thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Anybody who offers the glitch/RGH/JTAG can do this for you and can explain exactly what the glitch is and why you'd probably want to keep it. We can all be found in the Modding & Repair Services sticky thread at the top of the forum :)

Advertisement