Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help starting up

Options
  • 07-11-2012 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

hi i have aquired a paintball marker and co2 cylinder, both are brand new and have never been used. how do i get them working?
    it is american, REBEL is the name.
    is there different fittings for uk and irl?
    thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭tyrone03

Wow what a heplful bunch on here!:mad:

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,464 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Sorry you've not had a response there tyrone03. It's not that posters are unhelpful around here, it's more to do with the fact this is a very quiet forum with little "through traffic". Unfortunately I would not have a clue about your question myself.

We have recently appointed a new mod to the forum and if posters start showing a bit more interest in paintball then hopefully queries like your own will attract a some replies

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Hi tyrone,

You're question is also a little ambiguous. What specifically are you having a problem with? Are you unsure about installing the Co2?

Did you acquire a manual with the marker when you bought it?

If not don't worry. This may be of use.

If not, there's a few more here. You might find one for your specific model (The 'Rebel' one's are halfway down on the left.)

Don't forget to stick the barrel sock on before you go fitting anything together.

I'm not aware of different fittings for UK and IRL.

If you still have trouble getting set up, try and get down to a paintball site/meet-up near you. You'll find plenty of people more than happy to help out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭tyrone03

hi ya my main problem is were i can get the tank filled. also as this gun came from america will it have the same fittings as one bought here?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

tyrone03 wrote: »
    hi ya my main problem is were i can get the tank filled. also as this gun came from america will it have the same fittings as one bought here?

As far as I'm aware fittings do not change from US to UK to IRL and beyond. However there are different fittings/adapters for certain different things. Bottle some bottles require adapters which can be bought from as little as 5 euro. Nothing major.

You could pick up a scuba tank and fill station. Those can be filled at a variety of places.

Alternatively, get yourself down to a paintball site/shop.

Something like this might do you for the meantime, but it's a poor short term solution.

Are you based in Tyrone? I'm not familiar with any sites out that way. http://www.letsgoawol.com/ is in Co Monaghan

• Advertisement
Advertisement