Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to get for 30th ?

Options
  • 07-11-2012 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,647 ✭✭✭✭

Ok folks
    Just a quick question, iv been with my girlfriend about 8 months now and her 30th is coming up, I have a few idea's myself like a fancy pair of shoes and maybe tickets to a gig or something,
    Normally id be fine and easly decide what to get a girl ,Im not sure if it matters but the fact its a milestone birthday a 30th has me second guessing what to get ? guess cause we arent together that long either ,

So what would you guys get a girl you where mad about for her 30th ,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

You might be in weekend away territory there, depending on your circumstances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭carrig2

Don't take advice from somebody called can't decide :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Scuba Ste

If you can afford it definitely go for a trip away and maybe something small or big to give on the day. I think 30th is a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,781 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Wrong forum, my suggestion would be to try the Gifts and Festival ideas forum under the Rec dropdown menu for such advice.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement