Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft Apparel

Options
  • 07-11-2012 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭

Hello there sorry for starting a new thread for this but did not know where to put it..

I am looking to get a few mindcraft bits for my nephew his only 8 so something like maybe belt, tshirt.

I have taken a look at Jinx which is ok but have never ordered from them before was hoping to get a Irish Shop perhaps..Anyone have any recommendations thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Play.com have a few kids tshirts, not the cheapest though.

My OH bought her 7 y/o little sister this for €14 delivered at the weekend! Plenty of other stuff on eBay too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hi Maximoose, the ebay shirt looks nice alrite was it good quailty then.. That could be the job. Thansk for the reply I didnt even think of play i kinda of got out of using them but I shall take a look there..

thanks for the help

Was posted today, I'll get you a picture of it when it arrives. Hard to tell from the listing if the tshirt will actually be any good so will wait and see!

great stuff that would be spot on if you could, there are some other nice bits there aswell so it would be good to know the quality. thanks a bunch your a starbar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

We've given niece/nephew vouchers for Jinx and they then pick and buy what they want, including some nice minecraft t-shirts. Worked well. You just order the voucher online are given a code, and can print it out and pass it on.

• Advertisement

Hi Crimson, ah they still like to get presents as such think i would get that what is this look :mad: from him... Could perhaps go half and half with it..He would enjoy getting his own few things also

any update on how thoser tshirts turned out..where they good..we have decided on a voucher too but just want to get him something small too

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I oredered one of these last week and received it yesterday, quality is decent and the print is excellent.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400316113528?var=670040164657&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

ah i think that is the same place i shall go check.. thanks a million i shall get ordering

Yup that's the same place, I'll get you a pic later on today!

• Advertisement

Thanking you, man my boss is heading to Disney today for the is it Mino craft event his son is into it..Looks fab hopefully I might get to take my nephew in a few years..thanks for all the help

Advertisement