Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"MEN" doing sunbeds

Options
  • 07-11-2012 3:36pm
    Site Banned Posts: 46

LOL

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 46 eggwhitelad

any so called "men" on this who do lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭Tefral

This is a very immature thread OP..

Why they are funny??

because they aren't men!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

any so called "men" on this who do lol lol

Are women who don't wear pretty dresses and bake things not women?

Get outta' here with the trollin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭flogging a dead horse

I heard on the radio that the late Paul Ryan, the Real IRA gangster used to go on the sunbeds a bit. A different look from his crony Colin Duffy who has been arrested after the shooting of that prison officer.

• Advertisement

I heard on the radio that the late Paul Ryan, the Real IRA gangster used to go on the sunbeds a bit. A different look from his crony Colin Duffy who has been arrested after the shooting of that prison officer.

paul ryan?

Are women who don't wear pretty dresses and bake things not women?

Get outta' here with the trollin'.

how am i trolling??

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭flogging a dead horse

I am not sure if that was the name of the dissident gangster from Donamhide who was murdered there a while back and with his paramilitary funeral.
    Now men who go on sunbeds are a little silly.
    But RIRA that killed Mr David Black, as well petty criminal in the Republic are just scum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

how am i trolling??

By implying that men who use sunbeds aren't men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

It's the likes of Jersey and Geordie shore rubbing off people in a negative way.

Pale, white skinned Irishmen believing that getting burnt or having a light tan makes them identical to what they see on telly......

Bless. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

MaxSteele wrote: »
    It's the likes of Jersey and Geordie shore rubbing off people in a negative way.

Pale, white skinned Irishmen believing that getting burnt or having a light tan makes them identical to what they see on telly......

Spray tans rub off not sunbed tans :rolleyes:

:pac:

MaxSteele wrote: »

I tan so wouldnt be a lobster

turn black by time im home from a week holier

I tan so wouldnt be a lobster

turn black by time im home from a week holier

but id have more pride than to do a sunbed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Floppybits

idiots thats what I think of people who do sunbeds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

It just looks comical in Ireland with our weather. I knew an Italian lad in Italy, sallow skinned, who used sunbeds in the winter. You see it at weddings too, women who use spray tan or the likes. It looks so false, as you can guess they didn't get the tan here! Be natural....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement