Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to get inside a mans mind

Options
  • 07-11-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey everyone I am just wondering....
    Is it better to be a chaser or to play cool and not even nessessarily 'Hard to get' but sit back and let the guy do alll the work? I met this guy recently who I thought was great and he used to ring me up for chat and organise dates etc etc.... next thing he rings me up and says That's It folks (essentially).
    I had totally fallen for him in my head but it looks like the opposite was going on in his head.

I still really like him although it is getting easier to not think about him ALL the time as each day goes past.

Would love some advice from lads on here? Cheers !:confused:

Comments

Leave him alone.....

it sounds like you'll wreck his head anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

Oh, this is so the wrong place for advice.

Try TGC; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1136

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Should have given him a hand job the first night, keep him interested anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Welcome to After Hours, you're new around these parts aren't you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

take off your clothes in front of him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I'm not male but I don't think playing games is the way to go, if you like him go for it, ask him out for a change and see if that works, all he can say is no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Tell him you're pregnant and you want money or you'll tell people he hit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

Trying to get inside a mans mind?

Access is through the trouser zip.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

Hey everyone I am just wondering....
    Is it better to be a chaser or to play cool and not even nessessarily 'Hard to get' but sit back and let the guy do alll the work? I met this guy recently who I thought was great and he used to ring me up for chat and organise dates etc etc.... next thing he rings me up and says That's It folks (essentially).
    I had totally fallen for him in my head but it looks like the opposite was going on in his head.

I still really like him although it is getting easier to not think about him ALL the time as each day goes past.

Would love some advice from lads on here? Cheers !:confused:

Possibly the worst forum to ask for advice like this..

Inside a mans head? Beer, steak and sex...

If ya want a real answer: Did you do any leg work? from your small but limited information it would appear he was doing all the work

OP this is the entirely wrong forum for this if you want a serious discussion. I'm not even sure there is an appropriate forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement