Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atari Flashback 3 - £17.50 on Amazon, Free UK Delivery

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

keanebg1 wrote: »
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blaze-Atari-Flashback-3-Console/dp/B005HGDPCM/ref=pd_cp_vg_h__0

Free Delivery for the UK also, good one for Parcel motel. These are €50 at Argos.

Why can't one of these have Pac-Man on it? That was one of the biggest selling games for the 2600.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I saw this and considered it, the reviews online are cat thought. No pacman or space invaders !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,382 ✭✭✭ando

€20.. small fun xmas present sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

vicwatson wrote: »
    I saw this and considered it, the reviews online are cat thought. No pacman or space invaders !!!

Thats some joke.
    No Dig Dug / No Moon Patrol / No Pole Position

No thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭paikea

Thats some joke.
    No Dig Dug / No Moon Patrol / No Pole Position

No thanks

... and no River Raid, H.E.R.O. (best Atari game ever!) or Pitfall... But it has Asteroids! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭keanebg1

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Why can't one of these have Pac-Man on it? That was one of the biggest selling games for the 2600.

PacMan on Atari 2600 is just awful

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

keanebg1 wrote: »
    Free Delivery for the UK also,.
    If your total order is over £25 post is free here too. You can put anything in this order, tshirts, dvds, food. Sometimes it becomes free under £25 too, so try items and see. When you get to checkout the irish VAT might bring a £24.50 shopping basket past £25 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Still have my original Atari console and River Raid cartridge in the garage, anyone want to make me an offer? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

No E.T.!! (oh wait, that might be a good thing)

• Advertisement
Advertisement