Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy Summer shorts now?

Options
  • 07-11-2012 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi ,

Anyone know of any shops that are selling summer shorts now? Male or female. Can't find any..Only online shops which are no good to me.

God Damn Winter Holidays :D !!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭amklo

Try Awear, they had some in their sale rack when I was in at the weekend; or anywhere else with sales on might have pulled out some of the summer leftovers! Dunnes usually do a sun section in the winter although didn't notice any there lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Emeraldy Pebbles

Asos should have loads!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭lulubenny

I'm just back from holiday since yesterday and had a huge problem finding summer clothes before i went - I searched everywhere - most shops have removed their summer clothes by now and any that did have sales rails, was a real hit or miss - miss mostly!!!
    But I found fab dark denim shorts in Dunnes just over 2 weeks ago - they have a really cute turn up and a tan belt. I'm sure they are still there and as far as i can remember, I think they were around €18 (?).
    HTH - and have a great holiday!!

Advertisement