Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Stores groceries half price offers starting 7 Nov

Options
  • 07-11-2012 10:24am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Got a flyer in the door yesterday (Dublin 15) for lots of half price specials starting in Dunnes today. Unfortunately I left the flyer at home so I can't list all of them but there were reductions on lots of soft drinks, Ben & Jerry's (€2.95), shower gels, chocolates (Lindor among others). Not all specials were a full half price but it might be worth checking out today to stock up on some bits before Christmas.

If anyone else also received the flyer, they might post some of the specific offers.

This lists a small number of them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

This post has been deleted.

That's only until Sunday.

Beer offers are going until Nov 20th from what I gather. Just before the budget.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Probably been said somewhere but might as well put it here too. Got 5 cooked chicken breasts, ready to eat, for €5 in Dunnes. It is in the cold, processed and packaged meats section, unreal value!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Also, €10 for 1400ml of Irish Knights Cream Liqueur. That's pretty [needless expletive] good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement