Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android music player

Options
  • 07-11-2012 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Why does my music player duplicate some songs? I have to delete them every time, very annoying!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭Stavro Mueller

Have you tried another player?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Do you have them stored in two directories on your phone? For example, one copy in Downloads and the other in Music. Are you accidentally importing them twice? When I browse through my poweramp library I can see the exact directory the files are stored in.

Otherwise just try a new music player.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 grease2000

No in the actual song list, every track has 2 copies, 1 playable and 1 not supported, confusing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Try a different player I'd say..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭Stavro Mueller

Or try uninstalling and reinstalling your player. But really it'd be easier to just go get another one from the play store. There's heaps of free ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,750 ✭✭✭✭listermint

pay for Poweramp, its the best one on the app store. literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I use PlayerPro and I had this exact problem once after it updated. I just had to tell it to only look for music in a certain folder. I then pointed it at the MP3 folder on my SD card and all my tracks were only displayed once.

Advertisement