Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apply to college using a FETAC?

Options
  • 07-11-2012 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Okay so as the title suggests, I really want to go to college next year to study computers (computer science), already done a FETAC level 5 in "Computer and business applications" in 2010....

I'm only 21 years old and working flexi full time at the moment in TESCO, been working here 4 years at this stage and don't want to be stuck here for the rest of my life!

My question is would my FETAC be enough to get into somewhere like DIT?, they have a good course in computing im very interested in but I don't know if my FETAC would qualify me for a place here as the FETAC was slightly more business orientated than the computer aspect of it

And does any one have any idea what kind of fees DIT charge at the moment for a 3-4 year computer honors degree course??

Hope someone can help me out I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out, thanks!

Comments

Advertisement