Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

win €100 voucher for helping out with a survey on drivers and distractions

Options
  • 07-11-2012 5:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

Do you have a spare 15 mins to help out with this study?

Its on drivers and distractions (ie in car technology etc)

I'm struggling for enough respondents. As a thank you for completing it, you go into the draw to win a €100 amazon voucher.

Many thanks!!!! :):):)

http://lansdown.sls.hw.ac.uk/ddqeire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 driversurveys

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who has completed this.
    I'm still looking for loads more responses, so if you have a spare 15mins and would be willing to fill this in that would be AWESOME!

You go into the draw to win 100euro voucher :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

I got this:
    Thank You But...

...this survey is interested in the behaviour of licensed drivers. Many thanks for taking the time to consider it.
    It is hoped this project will provide real information about the potentially distracting behaviours we undertake when driving. The results will support work to make driving a safer task for us all. If you require further information, or would like copies of project publications, please contact Dr Terry Lansdown (by email or telephone: +44 (0) 131 451 8246).

Hi,
    thanks for filling it in. Did you click on the separate link which allows you to send an email to enter the draw? We keep them separate so it remain anonymous

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Hi,
    thanks for filling it in. Did you click on the separate link which allows you to send an email to enter the draw? We keep them separate so it remain anonymous

I got a bit further this time... but when I click that link it opens outlook.

Will I send an email to t.lansdown@hw.ac.uk manually?

Hi,
    Yep that's it. You'll see the subject of the email is the survey. So once you send the, your email address gets registered. I know its a bit more of a faff, but ensures anonymity of responses

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement