Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic Limerick

Options
  • 07-11-2012 4:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭

i would appreciate it if somebody could recomend a good psychic in the limerick city or surrounding area.

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

i would appreciate it if somebody could recomend a good psychic in the limerick city or surrounding area.

thank you

Here's a list of readers nationwide, including Limerick: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Based on what I know, the only one I would recommend somewhat would be Kate O'Halloran in Croom, outside the city.

But, generally, the only readers in Ireland who I would recommend are Dympna Hughes in Dublin, Billy Martin in Mullingar and Rory Bates in Tipperary (nearest to Limerick). The waiting list to see Dympna is almost a year long now though. By contrast, most people have to wait for a few weeks to see Billy Martin and Rory Bates.

The reason why I mentioned those readers, despite them not being based in Limerick, is because you're better off going to someone reputable instead of ambling down the road to hear someone cold-read you for your cash.

But try Kate O'Halloran. I might be wrong now, but I think she's also a white witch - I seem to remember people saying that, not that it even matters really. I'm just figuring out if they're the same person (probably).

I've heard mixed reviews about her. Some people have said she can be unnecessarily blunt to the point of being rude and crude. Others have said she got details correct about family situations and such.

AFAIK, she reads for people in her car outside her house because her husband doesn't like her doing fortune telling inside the house (lol). I'm sure that's the same woman.

There's an entertaining four-page article from 2010 here that mentions her (along with the other witch in Cobh, Cork):
    With that in mind, my sister, my cousin and I ventured to sneak a peek at what lies ahead.

Here’s an account of our experiences with the other worldly.

Day 1: We’re in Newcastle West, Co. Limerick. We’ve heard there are two psychics worth visiting: the “White Witch of Croom” in Limerick, and the “White Witch of Cobh”, in Cork.

We start with the psychic that requires the least amount of driving. So after a forty minute drive, we land upon the home of The White Witch of Croom. Oddly, her house is the only one on the block with dozens of butterflies floating around the front garden. Perched on religious statues, trinkets and rocks scattered around the lawn, they bat their wings unhurriedly, pausing occasionally to gaze at our lowly (non-psychic) human forms.

On to the readings! A white-haired woman with gold teeth and a warm, but often gruff, demeanor asks each of us to sit in her car for our individual readings.

When I sit in the car, she has me unfold a deck of cards, sifts through them, and then launches a rapid-fire fact-attack about my family history. I say attack because if I reject any of her assertions, she turns to me accusingly and repeatedly asks, “Are you sure, are you sure?” or says, “I’m telling you it’s true,” even if it’s not. I’d give her about a 60% accuracy rate.

http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/Seeking-a-fortune-teller-and-meeting-the-White-Witch-101367079.html

Good luck. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 shellydrum

HI OP

I would recommend Fiona Barrett in Newcastlewest found her very good she has a shop called the good fariy. http://www.thegoodfairystore.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭ManFromCheese

thank you both for your suggestions. do ye now what sort of money rory bates or fiona barrett charge?

Any more suggestions are welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

thank you both for your suggestions. do ye now what sort of money rory bates or fiona barrett charge?

Any more suggestions are welcome.

I don't know about Fiona Barrett, but I know Rory Bates charges €50-60 for a reading, depending on the type of reading you want (a general reading or a strictly mediumship/contacting the dead reading).

I had a general reading for €50 before, but he still mentioned some (accurate) details about deceased relatives of mine. I thought it was very good value for money overall, and a couple of his predictions have come to pass since the reading in September 2010.

I've been trying to ring Fiona these last few days, phone just ringing out, I've left messages and she hasn't come back to me. Is she still in operation?

• Advertisement

I've been trying to ring Fiona these last few days, phone just ringing out, I've left messages and she hasn't come back to me. Is she still in operation?

I was with her in July this year I am sure she will get back in touch with you she charges 60 euro for a reading.

shellydrum wrote: »
    I was with her in July this year I am sure she will get back in touch with you she charges 60 euro for a reading.

ya, she actually got back in touch with me. did you find her any good?

ya, she actually got back in touch with me. did you find her any good?

Yes I found her one of the better ones I have been to, she is a very genuine person and I got a lot of comfort from having a reading with her.

Hope you find her as good let us know how it goes for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭budweiser6

Elaine Maher is truely incredible.. be prepared to be wowed.. seriously.. powerful medium, angel card reader and psychic. Had to wait months to get her through Angel Times in Limerick. Very warm person and very accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mar_10

Hi Guys,
    I don't know if anyone can help. To make a long story short. This woman came up to me one day n told me a few things about my life...very strange However a few years later what she said transpired! I would love to track down this woman, I'm sure she was a fortune teller or something like that, she asked me to go for a coffe, I was so freaked out I said no! I regret this so much now knowing what I know. she is a women of average height, black hair and gold teeth!! This is a bit of a long shot but does anyone know who this might be in the limerick area - longshot I know but would love to track her down! Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 mario

Here's a list of readers nationwide, including Limerick: http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Based on what I know, the only one I would recommend somewhat would be Kate O'Halloran in Croom, outside the city.

But, generally, the only readers in Ireland who I would recommend are Dympna Hughes in Dublin, Billy Martin in Mullingar and Rory Bates in Tipperary (nearest to Limerick). The waiting list to see Dympna is almost a year long now though. By contrast, most people have to wait for a few weeks to see Billy Martin and Rory Bates.

The reason why I mentioned those readers, despite them not being based in Limerick, is because you're better off going to someone reputable instead of ambling down the road to hear someone cold-read you for your cash.

But try Kate O'Halloran. I might be wrong now, but I think she's also a white witch - I seem to remember people saying that, not that it even matters really. I'm just figuring out if they're the same person (probably).

I've heard mixed reviews about her. Some people have said she can be unnecessarily blunt to the point of being rude and crude. Others have said she got details correct about family situations and such.

AFAIK, she reads for people in her car outside her house because her husband doesn't like her doing fortune telling inside the house (lol). I'm sure that's the same woman.

There's an entertaining four-page article from 2010 here that mentions her (along with the other witch in Cobh, Cork):

http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/Seeking-a-fortune-teller-and-meeting-the-White-Witch-101367079.html

Good luck. :)
    hi,
    can i ask you why you found dymphna to be a good medium??myself and a friend went to see her and we just thought that she was a chancer??plus charging 80 euro when you could get more info.from a good tarot card reader for 50 euro.i'm not convinced by her at all??i know that she gets quite a lot of good reports on the forum but these could be from any1??

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭lillycakes2

Does she ever reply to texts guys? really want a reading from her, but she isnt replying? its def her number :(

Advertisement