Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do men want in the latter day women-fess up!

Options
  • 06-11-2012 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Right assuming big boobs are a given......be specific, be honest......speak now or forever hold your peace.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭Tefral

Just Physical appearance? Surely this is just a matter of taste and you will get all manner of responses? Theres a thread here where we post pics of the female form which makes us smile... maybe its worth looking at that. Picture paints a thousand words and all that...

I doubt this thread will last long but anyway, in terms of physical attractiveness breasts are just about the least important thing to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭riveratom

Intelligence is defo way up there on my list......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Physically legs and an ass first.

Realistically, somebody who isn't stuck up themselves and can laugh at themselves. (kind hard to find of late)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement