Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online stock brokers

Options
  • 06-11-2012 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hallo just wondering can anybody recommend a good online broker.
    im looking to invest in the European market.
    My knowledge is limited so im just really trying to learn, ie i wont be investing millions. i would hope to conduct 4-5 trades a month just to see how it goes.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

The European Market, which one. I reckon you would be more interested in some sort of fantasy stock trading game like bullbearings if you are just interested in learning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 jackmgb

I would suggest www.mycmc.ie or http://fxtrade.oanda.co.uk/

Both of these websites have demo accounts where you can place trades and work on strategies.
    I would advise you do this before you use your own capital as it can be very risky.
    You can then open a live account if you are confident that you have the ability to make some money.
    Mycmc has an education section which details the capabilities and uses of the site, this is useful when starting off.

http://www.intertrader.com/learn_to_trade.html has online tutorials that you can learn from. This is also free.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 thepaddyfla

Hey lads cheers for the advice.
    sorry for the delay in getting back to ye was looking into shares my mummy bought me in diamonds years ago, i have 200 shares equaling a total value of €5.08.roll on the good times
    Was in touch with a buddy he recommended having a read of naked trader.
    thanks for the help will look into all suggestions.

Advertisement