Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 30cm x 20cm canvas print (order by midnight tonight) €10 postage

Options
  • 06-11-2012 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭

well as it says on the tin (or thread title in this case)

order a 30 x 20 cm canvas print if you sign up to photobox as a new customer and get the canvas print free, only paying the €10 postage.

they say the print is worth €31.99 although i'm sure it's probably one of those things that's always on offer but hey it's still free.

ideal for a christmas gift.

just put 3CANVASIE in the code section after you've created your print.

all details on the link below.

It says it's for the first 3000 new customers only but i just ordered one 5 minutes ago and it's still working

http://www.photobox.ie/landing/try-canvas-lite/nov/50/?cid=piepros448&rid=6e5b622af4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Thanks. Just ordered one. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

thanks was actually doing a snapfish order of photos using the 30% code when i spotted this. a good evenings work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Just tried to order with a new email address but got the following
    Sorry, you're not eligible to use this offer. Ref. 8142

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭RayCarley

pissed wrote: »
    Just tried to order with a new email address but got the following

I just got the same as well. Seems that the 3000 limit has probably been reached?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

RayCarley wrote: »
    I just got the same as well. Seems that the 3000 limit has probably been reached?

Yeah I tried it with a few email addresses but the same each time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

If you use IEOFFER during checkout you get 50% off the price, not including shipping.

MY 1000th POST :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

Just tried it there and got the free print no bother. Thanks a lot op!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Cheers for this op, it was only today I was thinking of getting a few of these, will see what this one is like before I order a few more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I was an existing customer and it still worked. Dispatched today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Expired :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭mikesp

Oops! This offer expired on 6 Nov 2012 so can no longer be used. Ref. 8131

:(

Anyone know if it says the picture is low quality will the canvas be very poor? Thinking of getting one as a christmas present but with the photo I want to use it is telling me it is a low quality image?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Anyone know if it says the picture is low quality will the canvas be very poor? Thinking of getting one as a christmas present but with the photo I want to use it is telling me it is a low quality image?

You need a fairly high quality image for this

I think with canvas you can get away with a little drop in quality as the texture tends to hide it, but without seeing the image it's hard to say..

Anyone get there canvas? Mine was sent on Thursday but hasn't moved from Hatfield since Thursday night according to myyodel.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Anyone get there canvas? Mine was sent on Thursday but hasn't moved from Hatfield since Thursday night according to myyodel.co.uk

Same here, 3 updates to say its in the Depot, and says there is a delay but no more details..

Same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

got mine today. happy with how it turned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭BobMc

mine came too, very happy just wish it was larger

Hogey007 wrote: »
    BobMc wrote: »
    mine came too, very happy just wish it was larger

Are yours showing as delivered on myyodel.co.uk or is it still saying they are in Hatfield?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I ordered last Monday and delivered Thursday morning. I don't know if the tracking updates as mine was delivered by An post so maybe once it gets to Hatfield or whereever there's no further updates available.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Slunk wrote: »
    I ordered last Monday and delivered Thursday morning. I don't know if the tracking updates as mine was delivered by An post so maybe once it gets to Hatfield or whereever there's no further updates available.

Got mine today, looks pretty good and they give ya the hook for hanging it too :) Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭superflyninja

got mine too, not bad at all. and its a nice touch they provide the hanging bits n bobs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Folie a deux

Any one still waiting for there's? My tracking has mine still in England and it is being returned to the company :s

Yeah, still waiting. Don't want it now, novelty has worn off.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

After a week of my canvas traveling from Photobox to Yodel's depot in the same county (a lot of complaints on Amazon about Yodel incidentally!), mine was returned back to Photobox. They say they have resent it now (and should have arrived today but didn't) but I'm not holding my breath. They did refund the €10 postage though without asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

mine was left with a neighbour 7 or 8 doors up. thankfully the neighbour was honest enough to bring it to my house but a bit annoyed that after paying €10 for postage (granted the item was free but the courier still gets his money) that he couldn't either leave a note or else just leave it in a shed at the back like most other couriers do. ah well, got it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

Hogey007 wrote: »

When did u order yours? Ordered mine on 7th . Not here yet. Take no notice , I rechecked the status and its on its way .last updated 18th .

• Advertisement

It came today. Happy with it for a tenner

Advertisement