Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32GB Cruzer Extreme Flash Drive - Includes SecureAccess Software & 2GB Cloud €33

Options
  • 06-11-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe not a Bargain, but a decent price. €32.32 Delivered From France. Same Delivery Time as the UK, but saving another €2 or €3.

I had originally posted the UK link, but i noticed it was slightly cheaper to use the French one..

From Zoombits

USB 3.0

product-23164.jpg&w=223&h=223
    Features:

Exceptional file transfer speeds up to 190MB/s

Password protection with SanDisk® SecureAccess™ Software**
    Includes 2GB of online backup via YuuWaa** cloud storage
    USB 3.0 enabled for super-fast transfer speeds
    Also backwards compatible with USB 2.0

Technical details:

Capacity 32GB
    Also available capacities: 16GB, 32GB and 64GB
    Performance/speed: Up to 190 MB/s** ; write speed lower and varies by capacity.
    Dimensions: 2.79" x .84" x .45" (70.87 mm x 21.34 mm x 11.43 mm)
    Operating temperature: 0ºC to 45 ºC
    Storage temperature: -10ºC to 70ºCE
    Compatibility: USB 2.0 and 3.0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

This bit is misleading :pac:
    Exceptional file transfer speeds up to 190MB/s
    That is the write + read speed, they should just say it rather than making people search for the speeds.

Not that it matters because it's pretty damn fast :D

Write = 72MB/s
    Read = 111MB/s

I'm not much of a speed junkie, most machines I deal with are 1.1 or 2.0 so this would be wasted on me. Nice price all the same when you include delivery. Amazon are selling them for €36 (excluding shipping) for anyone who prefers to use Amazon for what ever reason

Advertisement