Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency - Iphone 4 Repair - Galway / Mayo / Sligo

Options
  • 06-11-2012 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hello there.

I just dropped a tin of beans on my Iphone 4!!! Yes, a tin of beans!!!

Its cracked me screen prett badly and the back glass!!! I'm feckin' distraught!!!

I'm working across Galway, Mayo & Sligo for the next few days. Can anyone recommend a reputable repair shop? Also how much would you reckon for front and back glass replacement as well as the touch screen by the looks of thing!!!!!????

Off to find the valium....please can anyone help. I'm never eating beans again....girlfriend is mightily relieved by that anyway!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,487 ✭✭✭✭guil

Cheapest will probably 100/120 but I don't know of anywhere to recommend. Sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭FrPhelimYoung

Cheers, I'd go with that if I can find a reliable repair shop. A lot of dodgy looking repair outfits when you do a google search.....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 25,354 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

and if you decide that you can't give up the beans after all, consider the new Heinz plastic fridge container, it won't do the damage a metal can does when it hits an iPhone...

heinz-300x168.jpg

Advertisement