Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mexico to Rome

Options
  • 06-11-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭

Anyone been to this place in Temple Bar , Mexico to Rome. Offer of €50 for €25 voucher. It says max booking of 2 vouchers per table. So i'm assuming I can buy 2 vouchers and get a hundred quids worth of food/drink for €50??

http://deals.menupages.ie/mexico-to-rome-temple-bar-deal-50-for-25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paudgenator

Yes, that's right - 4 of us did it recently before a show. Food was nice and tasty, plenty to choose from and with a decent drinks list including wine/beer & some cocktails. Staff friendly too. Enjoy :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

winston82 wrote: »
    Anyone been to this place in Temple Bar , Mexico to Rome. Offer of €50 for €25 voucher. It says max booking of 2 vouchers per table. So i'm assuming I can buy 2 vouchers and get a hundred quids worth of food/drink for €50??

http://deals.menupages.ie/mexico-to-rome-temple-bar-deal-50-for-25
    I'd imagine you can do that alright if there are 4 or more of you at the table (not 2 people with a voucher each :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

miamee wrote: »
    I'd imagine you can do that alright if there are 4 or more of you at the table (not 2 people with a voucher each :D)

That's what i'm leaning towards here but it doesn't really state that..

"Max booking is 2 vouchers per table per booking"

Says nothing about only 1 voucher per couple. Only 1 way to find out i suppose!

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Only 1 way to find out i suppose!

Ring them and ask? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭babymanval

Ring them and ask? :rolleyes:

'Wouldn't give them the opportunity to shoot you down, tbh. It's a bit like mentioning a hotel deal voucher before asking if your intended dates are available. Stick to the plain wording of the voucher, any ambiguity is their problem.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

babymanval wrote: »
    'Wouldn't give them the opportunity to shoot you down, tbh. It's a bit like mentioning a hotel deal voucher before asking if your intended dates are available. Stick to the plain wording of the voucher, any ambiguity is their problem.

They are regulars when it comes to vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paudgenator

Let us know how you go...I notice several places are now specifying their vouchers can't be used for alcohol, bu these vouchers have no restrictions other than max 2 per table...doesn't say how many on a table.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Rang them and they said it was one voucher per couple. Probably no point arguing with them what the deal says. I bought 1 anyway. Good deal all the same.

Advertisement