Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three - Vodafone Roaming Issues?

Options
  • 06-11-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

It seems there is a problem when connected and roaming on Vodafone, I have a full signal but nothing works I can't send text or make calls etc. no one can call me either.
    I forced my phone to 3G (Three) only and all is working. I'm currently in Cork but mates in Dublin are having the same problem.

Anyone else having issues this evening?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

This is normal on 3. Toggle airplane mode to get your 3g back. Switch networks if it annoys you too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

srsly78 wrote: »
    This is normal on 3. Toggle airplane mode to get your 3g back. Switch networks if it annoys you too much.

Its a different problem to what your thinking of, Vodafone roaming for calls and text is completly down I called Three they were aware of the issue and are working on it.

Advertisement