Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRG Dublin / Energy Tenerife

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Interesting that there using the same sung station ID .. Pitty there not the same the music on the Tenerife Energy has that holiday feeling!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

I was just listening to it after you posted the link. After a minute a load of adverts came on and it was like a flashback. I moved here to Ireland after living in Tenerife for nearly 5 years.

With this freezing winter weather kicking in, the lure of that winter sun is appealing! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I was just listening to it after you posted the link. After a minute a load of adverts came on and it was like a flashback. I moved here to Ireland after living in Tenerife for nearly 5 years.

With this freezing winter weather kicking in, the lure of that winter sun is appealing! :D

Yes, winter sun for sure. Reminds me of the time, sitting on the balcony with the radio on in the background, similar station to Energy, nice cold beer, fairly hot and the sun just setting on a clear blue sky..

Advertisement