Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood Pellets - Cavan/Monaghan ?

Options
  • 06-11-2012 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Having trouble buying bulk wood pellets... Rang Balcas but they wont do bulk deliveries unless I have a silo. Not paying €1K + on a silo as I cant afford to. Bags are working out waaaay to expensive, but have no other option at the mo.

Does anyone know where I can buy the pellts in the Ton bags ? Ive a pain in my @r$e at the mo between having no pellets and the water spray system kicking in and drenching what little I do have. :mad: Half considering gettid rid and going to oil but would rather the pellets as their more eco friendly.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭kieranhr

You could probably knock up your own storage area in plywood for a lot cheaper than a grand. Minimum delivery is 2 tonnes so it would need to be bigger than that.
    Also, what water spray system?

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭PeteHeat

As Kieranhr stated you can build your own pellet store.

I would be more concerned at the water spray system activating, unless I misunderstood what you mean on some boilers they are safety devices and activate for a reason which should be investigated and any changes needed should be made to correct the fault / cause.

Advertisement