Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final course acceptance form!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IrinaK

Part 3 - Course details (to be completed by college/institution official on registration if the college/ institution
    is outside of the Republic of Ireland)

So if you study in Ireland, leave it blank.
    If not - bring it to your college and get it stamped and filled in.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭bobjimmy

So you just send back the completed form with that part blank?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IrinaK

Yeap.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Nicole.

Down in UCC I brought the form into them because I wasn't sure what to do with it and they stamped it. They said that they'd been stamping that form all the time the past few weeks. Hopefully that won't make an impact on the grant.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

Nicole. wrote: »
    Down in UCC I brought the form into them because I wasn't sure what to do with it and they stamped it. They said that they'd been stamping that form all the time the past few weeks. Hopefully that won't make an impact on the grant.

SUSI sent me that form and asked me to get it stamped, despite me telling them i study in Waterford. W.I.T. said there was no need to stamp it, so i just sent it back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Booom!

CIT told me to just send it off

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Niallerz

Hi,

I completed my Ordinary Degree and got a Distinction from Athlone Institute of Technology and I am now currently doing my add on year level 8 at Tralee but I have decided I either have to leave or defer this year due to family reasons.

As I am in the middle of the first semester and am only temporarily registered due to SUSI taking forever with the grants, if I leave now and cancel my grant application, will I have to pay college part of the registration fee for the time I was there.

If I return to Tralee or another college next year will I have to pay the course fees(HEA) for the first semester, If so does anyone have any idea how much the fees will be?

Advertisement