Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To live and die in Syria

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

G'WAN THE SYRIA

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 AgentOraiste

Syrian rebels, a great bunch of lads!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

messy messy situation in syria,nobody can do much.

unless a petition of likes is set up on facebook for the aid of the children of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

Dictators gonna dictate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

It's far more complex than Libya, too many factions and bad issues can result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Halloran springs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,002 ✭✭✭Seedy Arling

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 581 ✭✭✭phoenix999

Gaddafi was toppled for less. But of course there is oil there. Nothing would please me more than to see the cowards in the Syrian airforce blown out of the sky. But a no fly zone is not going to happen there. Thanks to Russia and China. But Assad's days are numbered.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

It's far more complex than Labia, too many fractures and bad tissues can result.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Look at all of you showing off your copy and paste skills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

It's far more complex than Labia, too many tractors and big issues can result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

It's tillage crops that are a good bet, too many fruits and veg growers have gone out of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

It's far more complex than Libya, too many fractions and bad maths can result.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Look at all of you showing off your copy and paste skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Franticfrank

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Waiting for someone to make it even more complex by blaming Israel.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭megafan

All Angela Merkel's fault!!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

All Angela Merkel's fault!!

Read in a paper that she won an election by appearing "motherly". :rolleyes:

Wonder how long it will take before a) EU/America/Lizard people are only interested because there is oil, or b) We're not doing anything because there isn't oil:O

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭megafan

West is quite happy to leave Syria in turmoil that way it'll be a threat to nobody... one by one these rogue states have been toppled... Saddam in Iraq , Gadaffi in Libya, Taliban in Afghanistan & while their is still mayhem inside these countries their too busy fighting among themselves & leaving neighboring countries alone!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

It's far more complex than Libya, too many fractions and imaginary numbers can result.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Anyone wanna explain this meme to me?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

--Kaiser-- wrote: »
    Anyone wanna explain this meme to me?

I have a feeling the triple-post error struck earlier and was subsequently deleted but not before everyone else joined in. Maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

The impunity with which Assad operates sickens me. Does he seriously think he can restore a balance whereby he is still in power? If there is any justice, it will end with him dancing at the end of a rope.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

The impunity with which Assad operates sickens me. Does he seriously think he can restore a balance whereby he is still in power? If there is any justice, it will end with him dancing at the end of a rope.

did you mean dangling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

saiint wrote: »
    did you mean dangling?

It was a reference to the thrashing about one does when being hung. In hindsight mine was an unpleasant visual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Whose rope?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

bluewolf wrote: »
    I have a feeling the triple-post error struck earlier and was subsequently deleted but not before everyone else joined in. Maybe.

That's what it was I think.

Postception! :pac:

Advertisement