Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelle Mulherins Assistant

Options
  • 05-11-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Did anyone happen to catch Michelle Mulherins Assistant on the Derek Mooney show today?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

No :confused:, link/information on why we should be interested?

And if I did catch her what would we/I do with her ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,859 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Did anyone happen to catch Michelle Mulherins Assistant on the Derek Mooney show today?

No. The one time I miss the show. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

No I've never listened to this Dereks money show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 CatherineJen

He was asked to comment on her fornication comments and totally ignored Derek. Then he was asked if it was a posh job and he responded, "yes it is quite posh"

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CatherineJen

not giving out just wondering if they were the right things to do? is it a posh job? why did he not comment on the fornication speech? I think in terms of transparency he should have answered ????

• Registered Users Posts: 20,411 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Not the foggiest notion what your on about.

He was asked to comment on her fornication comments and totally ignored Derek. Then he was asked if it was a posh job and he responded, "yes it is quite posh"

That explains it :confused::confused:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

not giving out just wondering if they were the right things to do? is it a posh job? why did he not comment on the fornication speech? I think in terms of transparency he should have answered ????

Why dont you answer so, seeing as your the assistant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

A quick google tells me that this has got something to do with 50 Shades of Grey, which means I'm out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Sweet jebus, whats the world coming to :mad::(:o:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Michelle Mulherin?

Isn't she that anorexic-looking, bible-bashing, barrister bint from Ballina (ABBBA)?

Who cares what she or her Nigerian guru say about anything? She'll be out on her ear after the next election anyway.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

You'd be better off asking this in the Mooney thread on the Radio forum, where we love discussing complaining about all things Mooney related :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056237401&page=90

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

If thats all thats bothering you, you have a sad life:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

Who's Derek Mooney?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

I heard it alright. Mooney asked him was 'that the TD who made the remarks about the single biggest reason for baby boom in Ireland at the moment was fornication?'... to which the guy on the phone (Ross Barret was his name) replied, yes, thats her.

* the reason I know his name is because when I heard him introduced, I thought it was a guy I know who happens to have the same name, turns out it wasn't him

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

False start on that one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement