Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrimmage group friendlies

Options
  • 04-11-2012 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,
    New to the boards, but have been reading the basketball comments for the last while. It seems like theres alot of different scrimmage sessions going on, which is cool. I run a session on tuesday nights and we get around 8 people a night. Every once in a while though it would be good to play a game against some new people. Id like to have a team in the league but theres no way I could get enough people to commit to anything that serious:) Just wondering if any other people here who organise sessions are in the same situation and would like to have a friendly game at some stage? If any mixed teams out there as well that'd be great as well.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭acc grinds

I,ll say it to the lads tonight at the swords scrimmage.
    I'd say they'll be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lkasprzak

where do you play that scrimmage games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BSG

Great, cheers Acc,

If you get interest let me know and we can arrange details.

Ikas,we play in coolock on a tuesday night at 8 o'clock. More than welcome to come along.

Where is the game in coolock?

Its in Mercy College Coolock, just off the Malahide road. Are you interested in coming tonight?

• Advertisement

Yes I'd love to play tonight if there's space available

Great, Ill send you a pm with my personal details and can buzz along. see you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

Hi mate, if you've space for next week I'll drop down?

Hi Blaze,
    no prob at all Ill pm you the details

Advertisement