Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do.

Options
  • 04-11-2012 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Ok came home from a night out last night very drunk turned on Facebook and started to message a few naughty messages to a few girls on my friend list. Few people messaged back saying go to bed and a few calling me a freak lol. So I did the only thing I could think of messaged them back saying it was one of my mates messing on my page. But then this morning a girl who is extremely hot and who I been into for a while messaged back more or less saying she up for the ride.
    Now this were it gets complicated one of the other girls I messaged is her best friend and who I have messaged back saying it was my friend. I know for a fact they will talk about this to each other and the girl I'm into will know I was just randomly texting people naughty messages. What should I do.
    This may be a bit confusing but I'm still hungover and not thinking straight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

Ride both of em

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Trigger13222

Iron Hide wrote: »
    Ride both of em
    Ill try get with one first then suggest the 3sum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

What should I do.

You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Don't worry you have come to the right place for advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Remove yourself from Facebook and start communicating face to face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If you're going to continue with the F'raped story, PM the girls details who is up for it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

I'd bet they have already discussed your messages ...you're being played,but not in the way you'd like :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Am I the only one thinking 3some?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

tan11ie wrote: »
    I'd bet they have already discussed your messages ...you're being played,but not in the way you'd like :D

This.

tan11ie wrote: »

Believe I have already had this in my head.

• Advertisement

Well if he doesn't play his cards right he will have to settle for handsome.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Ill try get with one first then suggest the 3sum.
    Am I the only one thinking 3some?

Depends on whether Trigger was trying to talk about maths or not

Well if he doesn't play his cards right he will have to settle for handsome.

Feck that only so much hand shandy a man can take

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Ok came home from a night out last night very drunk turned on Facebook and started to message a few naughty messages to a few girls on my friend list. Few people messaged back saying go to bed and a few calling me a freak lol. So I did the only thing I could think of messaged them back saying it was one of my mates messing on my page. But then this morning a girl who is extremely hot and who I been into for a while messaged back more or less saying she up for the ride.
    Now this were it gets complicated one of the other girls I messaged is her best friend and who I have messaged back saying it was my friend. I know for a fact they will talk about this to each other and the girl I'm into will know I was just randomly texting people naughty messages. What should I do.
    This may be a bit confusing but I'm still hungover and not thinking straight.
    Wait a while longer. Sleep on it. Then deactivate your facebook account and start a real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

Get the uglyest photo of your friend and massage them back and say it was this fella and then start afresh and go in for the kill before you fookup this time.:D

Johro wrote: »
    Wait a while longer. Sleep on it. Then deactivate your facebook account and start a real life.
    Thanks for the words of wisdom

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Thanks for the words of wisdom
    You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Have a slice of apple pie.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

OneArt wrote: »
    Have a slice of apple pie.

Or recreate a scene with an apple pie ... get some relief of frustration out of the system

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Mammanabammana

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Tell her you'd still give her the shaft regardless of whether you were drunk or not.

F*ck it, who cares if she's playing you, no harm finding out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Stick with the fraped story but tell the girl who responded that she is up for it that you wouldnt mind pursuing this!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

How about I ride them all for you op. That'll distract them from you. No need to thank me!!

Simple.

"Aw I'm so sorry, my mate sent you that pm, I left my FB open, seriously embarrassing - but I've actually liked you for ages so maybe we could hook up".

Simple.

"Aw I'm so sorry, my mate sent you that pm, I left my FB open, seriously embarrassing - but I've actually liked you for ages so maybe we could hook up".

You've done this before! How many times have you been "fraped"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Message them saying "Sorry, my dad really wants to bang you, fancy coming over for dinner".

Then close your FB account

You've done this before! How many times have you been "fraped"?

Never, and it never will. I'm not stupid enough to leave my phone down or my laptop logged in :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Hold one of them hostage and release her only when the other agrees to take your pipe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

The OP's predicament is exactly the reason why I don't have any hot female friends on my Facebook.

Or any females.

Or any friends.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

F*ck it, who cares if she's playing you, no harm finding out.

The best that could happen cancels out the worst...well, unless it turns out that "she's" a guy that's wanted by the FBI....

Advertisement