Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought a litre of wrong liquid, anything I can so to salvage it?

Options
  • 04-11-2012 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

As above I ordered a litre of liquid from e-cig.com but instead of ordering 75%pg 25%vg known as bext mix 1. I ordered the best mix 2 by mistake, its described as vg+pg400.
    The liquid itself isnt bad but it seems to be too thick and I have to top up the cart every 10-15 drags, and only by a small bit as it over flows.

Does anyone think It could be mixed with a pg menthol to try and salvage it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

As above I ordered a litre of liquid from e-cig.com but instead of ordering 75%pg 25%vg known as bext mix 1. I ordered the best mix 2 by mistake, its described as vg+pg400.
    The liquid itself isnt bad but it seems to be too thick and I have to top up the cart every 10-15 drags, and only by a small bit as it over flows.

Does anyone think It could be mixed with a pg menthol to try and salvage it?

Not sure, you could decant off 20ml and see if the mixing works??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Deionised water to thin it out. Maybe vodka, but if the PEG is too thick/undiluted, you might need a lot.

Advertisement