Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipad 4th gen= 3rd gen at Argos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Also as a bonus you get €10 for every €100 spent so could be classed as €40 off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

shardylan wrote: »
    Also as a bonus you get €10 for every €100 spent so could be classed as €40 off

You don't get €10 for every €100 spent, you get €10 for spending €100 or more on one transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

You don't get €10 for every €100 spent, you get €10 for spending €100 or more on one transaction.

Sorry but my friend bought this iPad yesterday & got €40 vouchers

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Sounds like they made a mistake with the vouchers, or it was a different offer.
    In any case I got a €10 voucher (valid until the end of the month).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Sorry but... the topic made me think that Argos were selling the 3rd gen as the 4th gen!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

carbsy wrote: »
    Sorry but... the topic made me think that Argos were selling the 3rd gen as the 4th gen!

Then it wouldn't be a bargain alert. It would be in consumer issues :D

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭alanbk

I got one in Nutgrove. €10 in vouchers. €499 in HN and €519 in compub, so not a bad deal. Seems very hard to get any sort of discount on Apple products. Anyway thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

unfortunately Argos seem to have fixed this now. D'oh!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

i spotted that Argos changed it last night i want to get the ipad wifi and cellular they dont have them in stock any idea when it will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭bbbbb

Indeed. How do I mark this as "EXPIRED"?

• Advertisement
Advertisement