Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon - The Health Delusion £1.99 Price Error

Options
  • 03-11-2012 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hey,

Not sure how valid a bargain alert this is as its only for Amazon.co.uk (I can only buy ebooks from Amazon.com it seems).

But, The Health Delusion ebook is currently priced at £1.99. It was £8.99 and is currently $12.29 on Amazon.com.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Health-Delusion-Exceptional-ebook/dp/B008430SQG/

To be open, I have an involvement in the book/publisher, and I can assure you it will not stay this price, likely be changed by when the publishing offices open on Monday, but if a few people can get for this price then great ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,004 ✭✭✭✭unkel

It's £9.09 now. Not a bargain ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

Paperback price is alright, but still showing for me as £1.99 for ebook (see attached)

I think it may only be an option to buy if your account is set to UK, so apologies may be totally irrelevant for here. Wasn't sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

£1.99 for me too.

But I don't want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Get Paddy to go into Easons and take a photo of it for you instead :D:D

Advertisement