Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equestrian Store, Dublin

Options
  • 03-11-2012 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys!

Could you recommend any good equestrian store in Dublin/Kildare that sells riding clothes for a fairly decent price?:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Hey guys!

Could you recommend any good equestrian store in Dublin/Kildare that sells riding clothes for a fairly decent price?:D
    Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

If it's just riding clothes you want like jodphurs and jackets, boots etc - try equestrianclearance.com - if you know your clothes size they have great value stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭ilovemarmite

Tri Equestrian in Kildare does their own range of Jods they are about €30 they have sales from time to time too, last one was just before Halloween.

Do keep eye out in aldi and lidl, I got two pairs of decent everyday jods there a couple weeks ago €16 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 aoifemcd

I found TRI quite good and when Holmestead have their warehouse sale it can be great. I got two lovely show jackets there for €10 each!

online I'd recommend equestrianclearance.com or theequinewarehouse.ie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

The Paddocks Riding Centre in Stepaside have their own shop too and reasonable prices, just above warehouse price!

• Advertisement
Advertisement