Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when will the grant come through?

Options
  • 03-11-2012 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I havent got my grant for my level 8 course yet (St.Angelas, sligo) i'm a first year and all the appropriate documentation has been sent off since end of August (one form sent just a fortnight ago, the final course acceptance form which was only requested mid october.)

My application has been processed by Susi and i got an email saying i was provisionally accepted, haven't came into huge amount of money since and all info on application was correct, so i'm just wondering when should the first payment come?

if it doesnt come soon, can i assume that it wont come until jan with a double payment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kiltwearer

any help would be very much appreciated. :)

• Site Banned Posts: 154 ✭✭EEm

Did you enter your bank details yet? When that form comes in it should come in for the next installation of the grant.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kiltwearer

bank details have not yet been asked for. I have not gotten anything yet, the uncertainty of it all! My sister in college too at the moment and it's tough enough, she has also heard nothing back.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,871 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Try the student finances forum

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement