Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MLG Dallas

Options
  • 03-11-2012 1:03am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Grubby vs Flash about to start! Awwww yea.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it's been "about to start" for ages now

how long does it take to rehost a game. it was meant to start 2 hours ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 19 StrOut88

I haven't been this excited for an RTS match in years. King of Orcs vs God!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

Flash vs Naniwa was intense!
    Especially when naniwa knocked flash down to the losers bracket and then flash beat his way back up to meet him again

the game on ohana was incredible, great series

the games mlg has shown have generally been great, there's been far too much dead air though.. and only 2 streams? a lot of mistakes this time around on mlgs side

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

You can watch most of the games here

This link -> Flash vs Grubby HQ http://www.own3d.tv/MLG/video/868597

-> Nainwa vs Flash Extended series Bo7 (Naniwa 2-1 up at this stage) HQ Skip to 33mins http://www.own3d.tv/MLG/video/870318

I dunno why I pay for MLG sometimes, they don't even have their VODs up and this DVR feature isn't working, have to watch VODs on own3d instead.

Wow, Life again ....I take it most of you already seen him vrs MVP in the GSL. He is 16 !!!...wtf !!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I wasn't exactly thrilled with the ideas of a ZVZ final, but that was a really good series in the end.

Apparantly MLG had only a skeleton staff on duty because of the hurricane hitting NY (where their HQ is) and so that was the reason there were so many problems with things like start times and VODs etc.

Unacceptable still.

They should give people a partial refund or at least FREE subscription to the next event for their awful handling of it.

they did, if you paid for a hq ticket for this event

I did.

Are you saying I got a refund or free subscription for the next one ?

free sub for the next one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Nani's PvT openings are elegantly greedy. I love it. He should have won the series.

Wtf are MLG thinking with Taldariim???

Fantastic hold by Nani on Ohana vs Flash's Medivac pressure. Suuuch a thin hold. He had the game sense to add just enough cannons, perfect ff, warpins and hold pos micro. Flash's 10 min Medivac pressure is one of the scariest I've ever seen.

Advertisement