Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vidal Sassoon Shine Envy Pro Hair Straightener

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Mamarazzi wrote: »
    Vidal Sassoon Shine Envy Pro Hair Straightener reduced from €77.99 to €15.56 :)

Whereabouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,420 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Mamarazzi

antodeco wrote: »
    Whereabouts?

Apologies it's Argos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

are these any good? i reserved one in sligo as a christmas present. if thet're crap i'll probably leave it though..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Hi does this have big plate's ? I know someone that wants a new hair straightener with bigger plates as the one she has has small plates on it any girls able to tell me thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Mamarazzi

Hi does this have big plate's ? I know someone that wants a new hair straightener with bigger plates as the one she has has small plates on it any girls able to tell me thanks.

Width of plates 25mm, length of plates 90mm

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Thanks OP just reserved one, much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭AmberAmber

oh wow !! just what i wanted !! i have reserved that one and another type too, some great prices ! nice for a gift too at that price !!
    thanks op !!

Advertisement