Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts Building Lost and Found?

Options
  • 02-11-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I had a lecture in the Arts Building today and I accidentally left my jumper in one of the lecture halls.

Is there a place like a Lost and Found office I can check to see if it was handed in? Also what's the likelihood that the lecture hall and/or the Lost/Found office(If it exists) would be open tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Maybe try the booth near the exit to Nassau street? They have handed in student cards and other items.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Noble Automaton

Thank you, I'll ask them tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Maybe try the booth near the exit to Nassau street? They have handed in student cards and other items.

Yep, that's where the lost and found is. It's right inside the main door (Lvl 2) - you know the window that's full of student cards? They have a sort of wardrobe full of stuff that's been found, so ask the security guard at the desk to check it for you. (Spoken as someone who constantly loses things :P)

The Arts Block does open on Saturdays so you should be grand :)

Advertisement