Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know a good 1 to 1 boxing trainer in dublin?mainly northside?

Options
  • 02-11-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hi guys

I am moving bk to dublin in two weeks time,i was in london for afew years,anyhow,i want to start boxing and want a 1 to 1 trainer to help me within a reasonable price,someone i asked said they wanted 80 euro an hour lol crazy talk,anyway i would want someone to train me 3 or 4 times a week and maybe get me into sparring and competitions(im 30 yr old by the way)

Any advice would be really appreciated

thanks

Peter:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I do 1 on 1's regularly but am not that flexible as like most coaches my busy period is the evenings when classes are on.

Private message me if you want to know more.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭cppromotions

Try celtic warriors gym Corduff dublin15
    Packie Collins main trainer its the only Pro gym in Dublin and currently has 6 active pro fighters 2 of them ranked top 15 in the world but others can train alongside the pros alot like the peacock gym in london dont know if packie does 1 on 1 but he does have other trainers who work alongside him let me know what your looking for and i can find out

Advertisement