Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What tanks make u rethink / scare you?

Options
  • 02-11-2012 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Normally people go into a map with a certain strategy in mind. When the count down timer is on i look at what the other team has and try and think where to go or how to avoid the big heavies.

The tanks i find i have have the most problems with are the t29 the american t34 and any KV

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,162 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

With the US ones, once you're aware of their weak hull, impenetrable turret shtick, you can just wait or flank them, or risk hitting their cupolas.

It's the tier 9+ TDs that worry me most. Their ability to put out silly damage means risking one hit from them isn't worth it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Depends on what I'm in but if I'm to pick something it would be the KV-4; I hate the front of that damn tank...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Super Pershing, the lower front hull just soaks infinite shells for zero damage.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Aenaes wrote: »
    Super Pershing, the lower front hull just soaks infinite shells for zero damage.
    Good second one there; it is a bit of a pain pretend medium tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

I just got the ARL stock, i stick out like a sore thumb now. I hate when im matched against anything low and fast right now, since the traverse is currently so slow

• Advertisement
Advertisement