Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Na!! I won the lotto

Options
  • 02-11-2012 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Looking for that old lotto ad where the guy says at the end... Na, I won the lotto. Can't find it on YouTube or a Google search.
    Any chance someone would know where to find it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

joceadaigh wrote: »
    Looking for that old lotto ad where the guy says at the end... Na, I wont the lotto. Can't find it on YouTube or a Google search.
    Any chance someone would know where to find it?

Did you look under your bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

do you mean ma? or have I been saying it wrong my whole life?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It's the ad where a fat American and a skinny Irish guy are sitting beside a pool in some sunny location. The American asks the Irish guy if he got his money in stocks, horse racing etc. The skinny Irish guy says (in a Dublin accent) "Nah, I won the lotto" and takes a mouthful of stout. Probably one of the first lotto ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭joceadaigh

phasers wrote: »
    do you mean ma? or have I been saying it wrong my whole life?

As far as i can remember it... the camera pans around a group of older business type men laying on deck chairs around a pool in some fancy resort. They're all telling their stories about how they became millionaires and then ask the skinny shiny white Irish guy. They first take a few guesses but he finally responds 'Na... I won the Lotto'

There could have been another with Ma.. but not the one i'm thinking of.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭NetNinja

The americian guy then asks the Irish guy... "what about you kid?, computers?"

He responds with "nah I won the lotto"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭geecee

This ad is on the TV all the time recently!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭joceadaigh

geecee wrote: »
    This ad is on the TV all the time recently!

Am away and was hoping to find it online... But can't.

Advertisement