Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOUR SEASONS HOTEL - BUS FROM CITY CENTRE

Options
  • 02-11-2012 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

I looked @ Anglesea Rd. (Simmonscourt Rd.) on the dublin bus site and nothing. Help. Would like to leave from O' Connell st or nearby. Thanks.

edit.found no., 4 stops on angelsea rd.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/4/

How far from the stop is the Four Seasons? Thanks.

30 70 Ballsbridge (Anglesea Rd.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kreuzberg09

Bus routes from O'Connell Street to Merrion Road/Simonscourt Junction include No 4 and 7, alternatively, you could get the Dart from Connolly or Tara Street to Sandymount Dart Station and it's a 5 minute walk from there

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭sharpish

the 4 stops at the RDS

• Registered Users Posts: 17,562 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The 4, 7 and 8 stop at the Simmonscourt Road Junction with Merrion Road, a two-three minute walk from the hotel entrance.

The routes stop on O'Connell Street, O'Connell Bridge, Grafton Street and Nassau Street and follow exactly the same route.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭Delta2113

It's now called InterContinental Dublin Hotel. Anybody know what bus stop I would get off at if I was travelling over on the 18 bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,355 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Delta2113 wrote: »
    It's now called InterContinental Dublin Hotel. Anybody know what bus stop I would get off at if I was travelling over on the 18 bus?

The stop after the RDS, look for the Horse Show House pub on the left followed by AIB head office, get off at the next stop and it's the other side of the Merrion Road.

• Advertisement
Advertisement