Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

T-Rex Rapper - Dúnmharú ar an DART

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Ar thóg tú an scéal ón leabhar leis an t-ainm céanna?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Ar thóg tú an scéal ón leabhar leis an t-ainm céanna?

Leigh me e cupla mi o shin. Cheap me go raibh se an-mhaith. Bhi an sceal simpli ach d'fhoghlaim a lan Gaeilge ag an am gceanna.

(I've had to leave out all of the fadas. The keyboards over here are configured for the Welsh language, so I'd be getting ê and î instead of the Irish equivalent. Oh and my Irish is a little rusty. Really should be keeping up to date with it)

Leigh me e cupla mi o shin. Cheap me go raibh se an-mhaith. Bhi an sceal simpli ach d'fhoghlaim a lan Gaeilge ag an am gceanna.

(I've had to leave out all of the fadas. The keyboards over here are configured for the Welsh language, so I'd be getting ê and î instead of the Irish equivalent. Oh and my Irish is a little rusty. Really should be keeping up to date with it)

No more than myself, not much practice. Yeah I saw the book years ago, I think it is for people learning Irish. Looked like a bit of a mental story, like the song itself. Pretty decent song though. Miles better than most of the irish stuff that gets posted here anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Did this book for the Junior Cert, hated it!

I hate everything in the JC with some exceptions of what was taught in History.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

No more than myself, not much practice. Yeah I saw the book years ago, I think it is for people learning Irish. Looked like a bit of a mental story, like the song itself. Pretty decent song though. Miles better than most of the irish stuff that gets posted here anyway.

Yea I was trying to re-learn my Irish at that stage. I was pretty good at Irish in school but I hadn't touched it in over 3 years. Despite that I was well able to read it. The mental story and easiness of the Irish made for a very good read.

Just listened to the song there and I'm very impressed. I can't even string together a few lines in English, so I bow down to anyone who can make a pretty good sounding song in Irish.

Maith an fear.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Gaelgory

GRMMA

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Gaelgory

Thóg. An raibh tusa ar scoil i CBC ?

Advertisement