Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danny Baker on air rant after sacking

Options
  • 02-11-2012 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭

BBC London have cancelled Danny Baker's show. He responded with another of his on-air rants

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/nov/01/axed-danny-baker-bbc-rant
    Baker also criticised the decision on Twitter, telling his followers: "BBC asked me not to say anything just yet about axing best show on British radio. Why? Because it's embarrassing? Because they'll look bad?"

He added: "Deep thanks to everyone who has responded about the radio. We dwell amid pinheaded weasels who know only timid, the generic and the abacus."

I wish he had said what he really thinks :)I hope he keeps doing his Saturday morning show on BBC Five Live, which is one of the best shows on radio.

Comments

Advertisement