Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Numbers of Marvel/DC UK collectors editions

Options
  • 02-11-2012 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if any of you would have definitive numbers on how many isues of the various collectors editions by panini/Titan have been printed? I'm finding it hard to get exact numbers online.

The reason Im asking is I used to collect them all religiously until about 1998 as I went to college and the funds dried up/were drank ;)

Im looking to get back into the collections again and have started collecting the current runs, money and patient wife permitting.
    I was just wondering where I could find the exact numbers of each volume/name change of the series so I can do up a spreadsheet of what I have/have not.

Advertisement