Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coupons printed in black and white

Options
  • 01-11-2012 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has used coupons in Tesco or elsewhere that were printed in black and white rather than in colour? I used to use the Pigsback coupons a lot but our printer broke and we got a laser printer to replace it, which only prints in black and white. I've been wary about using coupons since because I worry that they'll think I've photocopied them.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What does the coupon say?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Some of the Pigsback ones say valid in black & white or colour, others dont specify.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Any ones I've printed myself were always black and white never had a problem with them anywhere that I can remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭IrishGurll

It's perfectly fine to use black and white coupons , I've only ever used black and white coupons and nothing was ever said :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,800 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Keith186 wrote: »
    Any ones I've printed myself were always black and white never had a problem with them anywhere that I can remember.

+1

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
Advertisement