Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fall and Winter Struggles

Options
  • 01-11-2012 4:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3

Fall is upon us and winter is coming! I don't know about the rest of you but I feel like my energy is waning. It takes a lot more motivation to go to the gym everyday. The days are usually darker and most days it is overcast or raining.

Can anyone help me find a way to get rid of the blues? I need some strong motivational medicine.

Gord

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭token

Fall is upon us and winter is coming! I don't know about the rest of you but I feel like my energy is waning. It takes a lot more motivation to go to the gym everyday. The days are usually darker and most days it is overcast or raining.

Can anyone help me find a way to get rid of the blues? I need some strong motivational medicine.

Gord

Emo has become self aware. The end is nigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Turn on the lights?

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Frogdog

You mean Autumn has come and gone and we're already into the second day of Winter, surely?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,234 Mod ✭✭✭✭Edwardius

Mince pies and whiskey.

Advertisement