Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lady buyer needing advice please!

• 01-11-2012 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I am looking to buy a new car. through a garage only, as i have no idea on cars.
    I am trying to keep my budget low.and it needs to be a 5 door with a baby! also lower than 1.4 too.

Anyone have any ideas?

I currently have a 00 Honda Civic, not modified and only 78000 miles, full honda service history and in great nic, apart from the odd scratch! Garages have offered me 1500-2000 as a trade in, however i cant find anything to trade it in. I am willing to put 3-3500 towards a car alongside my own.
    so far i have found two POSSIBLE options.

A) seat ibiza, 1.2, 68000 miles. 3300 alongside my car. Nice car but quite dirty as was owned by an elderly farmer.
    B) opel astra, 1.4, 14800 km? but 4000 alongside my car. a bit out of my price range but it is a better sized car. I much prefer the space in this car, bootwise and driving wise.

I found the ibiza felt quite cramped when driving, like the handle to move your seat was digging into my leg, and it was a very tight squeeze for my buggy.

I know NOTHING on cars and I am at my wits end as baby is ready for booster seat but it doesn't fit in my car so i am in a hurry!

Help!!
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement